2.15. What skills and attitudes are needed to be successful trader?
It depends on what your trading system is. If your trading system is based on prediction of the price movement, then you had better know a lot of stuff and do a lot of research. You need to study economic, you need to research and follow geopolitical of countries. Everything is interconnected.
But I have told you to change your paradigm to base your trading system not on prediction. Your trading system has to make profit regardless of the price movement.
If you use my system, then the skills you need are very basic:
- Basic math, such as adding, subtracting, dividing and multiplying. Just simple math.
- Basic computer skills, such as operating windows, running applications, etc. You do not need programming skill.
- You do not need a complicated economic or business degree.
Along with those skills, you need attitudes:
- Eagerness to try and learn new stuffs.
- Skeptical about everything and try to prove it by yourself.
- Persistent and patience when learning.
- Always keep trying. If somehow, you are not suitable with my methods, please keep trying until you become a successful trader. I believe Forex Trading Skill is a very valuable skill to learn.