Please download my free e-book “OctaCapital: Forex Trading Built To Last. Book 1: Metanoia”. I promise that you will get new perspectives to approach Forex Market and you will not get my materials elsewhere.
I will show you that:
- There are still hopes to make money consistently in trading Forex.
- You do not need to be a rocket scientist to be successful Forex trader. Anybody can do it even high school students.
- There is really a trading system that will never lose.
- You do not need to predict in order to be profitable.
- The system that I will teach you is very simple, stress free and not demanding physically (only 5-15 minutes a day and it do not need to be everyday).
- And because of that, the skill that I teach you can be used for a lifetime even you get older and weaker.
- The system that I teach you is very simple and clear so that you do not need to guess and make decision for every upcoming trade opportunities.
- The system that I teach you will become a passive income generator.
- The system that I teach you will make money work for you instead of the other way around.
- The system that I teach you will free your time so that you can pursue other interests, hobbies or other business opportunities.
- You can work anywhere with the system that I teach you.
- There is a business that is very scalable.
- There is a business that has no competitor.
- There is a business that is so simple that you can do it by yourself.
Here are some snapshots what I will discuss in the book:
- Necessary steps to take and to master in order to be a successful Forex trader and a business owner.
- Rules of the game.
- General Forex Trading Risks.
- Why do you want to trade? What is your ultimate goal?
- What kind of trader life style.
- Forex trading – business vs. gambling.
- Forex trading – business owner vs. job owner.
- Why do you trade Forex, not other products?
- What is your income expectation?
- Prediction – Holy Grail – 100% winning ratio.
- Balance vs. Equity.
- Margin Trading – Leverage – Stop or Cut Loss.
- Risk – reward – probability.
- Trading Costs.
- Capital Management.
- Trading Profit-Loss Formula.
- What skills and attitudes are needed to be successful trader?
Free E-book download: